Bienvenido a la clase de Sr.
Please read all of the information below
thoroughly before proceeding.
Spanish II emphasizes the use of Spanish for communication in basic and advanced
everyday expressions. The course includes a review of basic concepts and continues with advanced grammar
and usage. Emphasis is placed on the development of advanced proficiency in the four language skills (listening,
speaking, reading, and writing) and the acquisition of vocabulary and idiomatic expressions. Directed
compositions, a study of Hispanic civilization, and an introduction to Hispanic literature are included. This course is intended
for students who seek to become proficiency and obtain the ability to communicate in Spanish on an advanced level.
This is a Hybrid
Hybrid classes are a combination of online and classroom instruction. Students and teacher will work online via
the Internet, but we will also meet part of the time --usually one day a week-- in the classroom. This format
gives students the best of both worlds--the Internet and the classroom--and at the same time, allows more flexibility.
Our experience has been that these classes will require you to be "in attendance"
the same amount of time as your regular classes do . . . but that they give you (and your teacher) more flexibility in how
that time is used.
How should I prepare to succeed in a Hybrid courses?
To succeed in a Hybrid course:
- You must attend the regularly scheduled class sessions on campus.
- You must have the time (at least 6 to 8 hours a week) to learn Spanish skills.
- You must be comfortable using computers and learning new software.
- You must have time to access the web several times a week;
- You must read assignments and directions carefully;
- You must turn in assignments on time;
- You must be organized and like to work independently;
- Most importantly, you must be self-motivated in order to succeed in a Hybrid